Wednesday, May 03, 2006

1984 Goldwing Aspencade

















Who doesnt love to see a big motorcycle cruising on the open road? It looks so romantic and relaxing. Well, that is unless your 21 years old and the cool thing seems to be sport bikes. In an effort to save money and retain cargo space, I drove my dad's Goldwing for the past two months during college. It is a quick and gas efficient machine that allowed me to save a lot of money since gas prices have soared well beyond my reach for the time being. It is a great bike and we will no doubt keep it for years to come. It has gotten scratched up and worn down in the 27,000 miles and 22 odd years we have owned it but with my new career, it will probably receive a nice overhaul in the winter of 2006.

Update - December of 2015. Almost 9 years has passed since this post was written and the Goldwing has long since been sold. 

No comments: